Systems Connect (an unincorporated joint venture of CPB and UGL) has been awarded the contract to deliver a Linewide Work package for the Sydney Metro City & Southwest project.
The work includes
- Laying 31km of track in the twin railway tunnels from Chatswood to Sydenham.
- Installing overhead power equipment with 11 substations for the metro service from Chatswood to Bankstown.
- Installation of tunnel service cabling.
- Installing tunnel equipment such as ventilation, drainage and monitoring components across the seven new underground stations.
- Connecting the metro lines from Chatswood to the tracks into the city, expansion of the Sydney Metro Trains Facility at Rouse Hill and building a new Sydney Metro Trains Facility at Marrickville.
Systems Connect is looking for reliable and highly motivated individuals, preferably with previous experience in the civil construction/rail construction industry. New entrants to the industry looking for career progression are also encouraged to apply.
Employees should demonstrate the following values and behaviour:
- Excellence – Be right the first time, with passion.
- Integrity – Know it, say it, do it, speak it
- Collaboration – it is everything we do
- Accountability – we care
- Safety and wellbeing – Live it, call it, 24/7
Opportunities for direct employment are available to youth, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and applicants from disadvantage groups are also encouraged to apply.
Search for available positionsSEARCH JOBS
Subscribe to our job alertsJOB ALERTS